Sunday, 8 March 2026

My CCR idea

 For my CCR I want to show my answers in a more fun way instead of just talking to the camera and be broing. I want each part to feel like a different type of video style. This will make the idea more interesting and also help explain my ideas in a non boring way.


For questions three and four I want to make a press conference style film. The idea is that I will sit at a table like a director after launching a film. It will look like how players sit at a table after a game and press ask them questions. I will record questions that sound like reporters asking about my film process. Then I will answer them on camera. The questions will focus on how my production skills grew and how I used technology in the project. For example a reporter might ask how my shooting skills improved and I will share what I learned about camera shots, framing, and editing. Another question will ask about the technology I used such as the camera, editing tools, and online stuff i researched. I think its a cool way and creative that I dont think many people have done. Also im going to be sure to add many photos and images of my thought process and the progress. will definatley be sampling from my blogs.

For questions one and two I will show parts of my film opening while I talk over the clips and explain what is happening. While the scene is playing I will talk about it and answer the questions. This way I can show the process of shooting and stuff like that while still answering the questions. This way the watcher can understand what I'm doing because they can see the exact scene I am talking about while I explain it. Sort of like a documentary but not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

links

Here its is!!!  Link for ccr-  CCR #1 Link for ccr-  CCR #2 Link for film opening-  Film Opening